Junior Accountant at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 22 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Our client eOutsource Nigeria is looking to recruit a Junior Accountant.
- Provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
- Data entry.
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- First degree in Accounting or any related course.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0-2 years experience required
- General Math and Accounting Skills
- Deadline oriented
- Must be a team player
- Good reporting skills
- Attention to detail, confidentiality and objectivity.
- Should have an ICAN certificate or have one in view (added advantage)
- Basic knowledge of Accounting software, preferably QuickBooks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Radiology Assistant at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Technician (Rigger) at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Job Vacancies at Deloitte
- Field Sales Specialist at LN Outsourcing Limited
- Job Opportunities at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Truck Drivers at Avant Halogen
- Business Analyst at Westside Empire