Vacancy at Servarmour
Posted on: 4 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 June, 2014
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Servarmour
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Servarmour is an amouring company that sells, and leases armoured cars and vans, constructs panic rooms, bullet proof mobile banking technology and armoured wheel cabins for boats. We use the latest technology available in the industry. We wish to keep our "Customers for Life".
Servarmour is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Draft legal documents in Corporate law with regards to: FCPA requirements, tax, insurance, service agreements, NCNDs, SLAs, protecting intellectual property, patents, financial agreements, all types of JVs, and business strategic planning
- Other: Proposal writing, clerical and Business Development
- Only First Class Candidates will be considered.
- Minimum Work Experience - 2 years
- Advanced knowledge of COMPLETE Microsoft Office Suite is a must
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's / Resumes and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with title Corporate Lawyer SV/0614 as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ServarmourSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Argon Plus Security Technologies Limited
- Driver at Fortune Security Company Limited
- IT Officer at Proforce Limited