Jobs at KidneySolutions Ltd
Posted on: 26 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at KidneySolutions Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KidneySolutions Ltd is vibrant and growing kidney disease and dialysis center located in the heart of the Lagos mainland in Nigeria providing professional medical services to patients with all stages of kidney disease including the provision of dialysis and perioperative kidney transplant services. KidneySolutions is also actively engaged in kidney disease education and kidney disease prevention programs
KidneySolutions started operations in August 2013 and provides expert, compassionate care to patients by a team of healthcare professionals who have dignity, comfort and respect at the center of their interactions with patients. When you become a member of our team, you'll come to appreciate what it means to make a difference in patients’ lives.
- This position will have primary responsibility for implementing the Company’s Medical Marketing programs.
- The implementation of educational and outreach programs that raise awareness and understanding of KidneySolutions services including disease state education and branded promotional programs will be the key focus of this individual. Currently, we are looking for a knowledgeable, professional, and experienced Marketing Representative to join our team.
- We will provide all necessary training and ongoing support.
- Candidate must be able to effectively conduct presentations to doctors and other potential referring groups on the services provided by kidneySolutions.
- Being able to close a deal by convincing referring doctors and nurses of the quality of services provided at KidneySolutions is crucial to the success of this individual.
- Generating significant results in a very short period of time will be an important part of the measure of success of the individual taking on this important position.
- The candidate must be an Independent self-motivated individual, and have excellent communication skills.
- In this role you will have an extensive contact with referral sources, and potentially making appointments on behalf of patients at the center.
- OND/HND or Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in marketing.
- Medical marketing experience preferred but not an absolute requirement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Adept in MS Office environments; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to act independently, yet work as a part of a team.
Special Working Conditions
This position requires local commute around the Lagos mainland and potentially the Lagos island
Method of Application
For a better sense of what KidneySolutions is all about visit our website at www.kidney-solutions.com Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KidneySolutions LtdSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd