Fresh Vacancies at Workforce Group
Posted on: 12 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 May, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client, a reputable Commercial Bank is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers.
- H/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Hausa.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Attractive Basic pay
- Other Benefits: Pension plus HMO.
go to method of application »
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain company’s databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- HND in a relevant course of study
- Must have done their NYSC.
- 1-3 years' experience in Secretarial/PA/Administrative functions.
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
- Candidates must have experience in secretarial or administrative functions from a reputable organization and must be able to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements stated above will be invited.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer/Programmer at Superflux International Limited
- Head of HUB, Private Banking at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at Anchoria Asset Management (AAM)
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Internship Program 2019
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Enterprise Backup & E-mail Administrator - SIPML at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Head of Regulatory Reporting at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Investment One Financial Services Limited