Strategy Manager at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted on: 22 May, 2014
Deadline: 3 June, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Coca-Cola
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Strategy: Determine where we want to be in the future and how we will get there – includes industry forecasting, identification of growth options, defining decision-making criteria, opportunity prioritization, and communicating strategy to stakeholders
- Macroeconomic & Competitive Intelligence: Become the centre of excellence within the CEWA organization for the development and communication of compelling insights & implications of macroeconomic trends and competitive activity
- Special Strategic Projects: Support business and organizational decision-making activities by providing problem solving expertise, methodologies and analytics for the CEWA Leadership Team
- Conduct, organize and execute necessary research to collect relevant information that supports key decision making
- Support the BUP Office in communicating strategy to key stakeholders as required
- Lead, motivate and develop capabilities of the Strategy Team (where applicable).
- Lead research and develop insights, both quantitative and qualitative, analyse data to develop an understanding of the business environment
- Evaluate and define competitive landscape for new and existing competitors
- Package the insights in charts / reports / presentations and other outputs to communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Identify key business opportunities within the BU, articulate the business case and develop relevant solutions to solve complex problems across the BU
- Assist BUPO in preparation of key stakeholder meetings by providing relevant information and preparing presentations as required e.g. Bottler Conference, Annual Kick –Offs, Senior Group/ Corporate official visits
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Lead capability building initiatives within KO targeted at analysts, country teams on strategic thinking
- Coach and develop direct report (s) to maximize full and current potential
- 7-9 years of relevant experience with strong focus on qualitative and quantitative analysis. Variety of experiences is more critical than number of years.
- Consulting experience preferably from top tier consulting firms.
- Fluent in English. French or Portuguese an added advantage.
- Solid communication skills
- University/Bachelor’s degree
- Postgraduate/Master’s degree
Bachelor’s Degree required - strong emphasis on quantitative analysis, economics and business courses. MBA is strongly preferred.
Method of Application
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
The closing date for this role will be 3rd June 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Coca-ColaSimilar Jobs
- ElectroMechanical Technician at Promasidor
- Assistant Manager, Internal Control at Fan Milk Plc
- Process Artisan - Brewing at SABmiller Plc
- Cyber Security Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Tech Sales and Sales Process Analyst, West Africa BU at SABmiller Plc
- Branding, Advertising & Public Relations Officer at Denna Rossi Limited
- Current Job Placements at Erisco Foods Limited
- Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)