Business Development Manager at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 22 March, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia integrated limited was conceived in 2006, as regards its incorporation, it is still a relatively young company. it originated in response to providing world class services to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos. Established by individuals who have had experience in diverse business sectors of the polity, Pruvia Integrated Limited (PIL) was formed with achieving and exuding corporate standards in service delivery. From the time it was conceived to the time it became an incorporated organization registered with the corporate affairs commission with RC1097861, we have had clients that cut across the education sector, petroleum sector, real estate, small and medium enterprises (sme’s)
We are hiring Business Development Manager who will be in charge of developing solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. She will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitch, and business plans
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal potential, requirements and financials achieved; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company’s strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and also participating in professional organizations’ seminars / activities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments.
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following the industry’s trends both locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successful deals and the areas that needs improvement
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and services and also value propositions
Skills and Requirement
- Self starter who is target-driven and motivated; must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and one-on-one conversation)
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience working in a marketing environment and understanding of the industry.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience and above
- Proven work experience in real estate sector
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume to email@example.com and the subject should be the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pruvia Integrated LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Female Sales Manager at Rovedana Limited
- Customer Support at Skyborne Limited
- Latest Jobs at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Francophone Consultant at Control Risks
- Web Officer at Sales Force Consulting
- Country Manager at Robert Walters
- Medical Officer at Sigma Consulting