Translators for English-Hausa and English-Pidgin at Chemonics International Inc.
Posted on: 13 May, 2014
Deadline: 21 May, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
Chemonics International Inc., a leading international development firm based in Washington, D.C seeks qualified oral translators for the anticipated USAID funded Cross-Sectoral Conflict Assessment in Nigeria. This ten week assessment is expected to begin in mid-May 2014. All candidates must be available to travel to the North, Middle Belt, and Delta states.
- Bachelor's degree in English and fluency in Hausa or Pidgin;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional or academic experience as a translator;
- Competence in Microsoft Word;
- Prior experience with an international organization working in conflict prone settings in Nigeria is preferred.
Method of Application
Please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by May 21st, 2014 to be considered. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis and only finalists will be contacted. Positions subject to award.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPADC)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Senior Program Officer, Special Projects at FHI 360
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Renovation and Construction of Camp Facilities, Custom House at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Job Vacancies at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Medical Doctor at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale