We are an Accounting Firm looking for competent accountants and marketers for our clients - a well established Energy Company and a Media Company based in Nigeria.
- Responsible for proper record keeping and preparation of financial Statements
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval by the judgement
- Develop financial reports for financial analysis, forecasting and result analysis
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Familiar with the use of SAGE 300 ERP
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in Ms Excel
go to method of application »
- Present and market quality products and services to current and, potential clients.
- Develop and implement strategies for customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Manage customer accounts through quality checks and other follow ups
- Ability to attract adverts and patronage
- Follow-up and collect receivables
- Good First Degree from reputable University
- Have at least 10 years post graduation experience in Marketing
- Ability to work in multiple projects and to meet tight deadlines
- Have the ability to persuade and influence others
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance and exude a positive company image to the public
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Method of Application
All interested candidates should quote the desired position as the subject of the e-mail and send comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com within two weeks from the date of publication of this advert All applications should be prepared using Microsoft Word. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Nwobi & Co.,
Chartered Accountants & Tax Consultants
No, 19 Olusoji idowu Street, (Last Floor),
Off Ikorodu Road, Close to Akinola Williams Delloite,
P O. Box 54259 Falomo,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.