Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent.
Secretaries perform basic clerical, organizational and office responsibilities for a company department or executive.
- Arrange meetings
- Do bookings online
- Manage all letters going out and coming in
- All files should be kept in a proper cabinet and should be confidential
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least 2 years Secretary experience
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Candidate should reside in AGBARA OR IKORODU ENVIRON
go to method of application »
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation, and promotion.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel and Word
- Minimum of 1 years experience
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends.
go to method of application »
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Our company Connect Rail Services Limited is a leading intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options – road, barge, and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimized solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa.
The Project Manager manages key projects and is responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a role that focuses on completing a project as efficiently and promptly as possible, expect to see any of the following duties and responsibilities in a Project Manager job description:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Designing a risk mitigation plan
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as a project manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Certification is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below