Vacancy at AA Group
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 13 May, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at AA Group
AA Group is a diversified group of companies working globally in various field of expertise and combining the best experienced experts from all over the world along with local highly qualified workers.
AA Advance Technology Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Manage or coordinate the work activities of guards at stipulated sites/areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the work activities and performance of designated guards.
- Maintain work schedules, records, or reports of designated guards.
- Manage or oversee security facilities and equipments at designated workplace.
- Operate and instruct others in proper operation of security devices.
- Ensure constant contact is established with the client.
- Assist the HR department in recruitment of guards at their various zones.
- Market the company at any available opportunity.
- Must organize ad-hoc training for the guards occasionally.
- Must write weekly, monthly report and incident report where necessary.
- Must be ready to take responsibility on every of his location in respective of the time.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Min. of BA/BSC/HND in any Management/social sciences.
- Age: 35-45 years.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a renowned security organization.
- Experience in military work will be an advantage.
- Must provide reference for contact in last place of work.
- Must be able to work with less supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Career and occupational resources, trends, and opportunities.
- Correct English usage, oral and written communication skills
- Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Knowledge of record-keeping techniques.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AA GroupSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH