Project Manager at Upper Link Limited
Posted on: 30 April, 2014
Deadline: 30 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company with headquarters in Lagos. Its core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications, Electronic Payments Integration, and Custom Software Development. Our focus is to eliminate business operational borders, actualize seamless process flow and resource optimization via ICT deployment. Upperlink maintains strategic partnerships with Interswitch, NIBSS, Google, SAP and 18 Commercial banks in Nigeria.
Upperlink is currently seeking suitable candidates for the position of Project Manager to join its talented team of seasoned professional staff.
Ref No: PM 2014
Industry: Information Technology
- Involved in entire software development life-cycle, from initiation to completion.
- Be accountable for project results.
- Work with stakeholders to complete project, outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Track and report project milestones and provide status reports.
- 3 years work experience in project management
- Must have Information Technology background
- Familiarity with project management tools and or software packages
- Demonstrate leadership in managing people.
- Experience in working in a team oriented collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, leadership problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
- PMP Certification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (quoting the Reference Number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further details.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Programmers at Vascon Solutions
- Information Technology Role at Productive People
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria