Vodstra Limited - Our client- a major player in haulage business require the services of an industry expert for its operations.
- Manage the Eastern region to generate revenue and maximize profit.
- Strategically develop new business lines and complimentary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company.
- Wake up all inactive trucks to increase fleet for revenue generation
- Ensure that business processes and operations is improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited to the deliver targets per trip.
- Develop and set up controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
- Develop and implement controls to ensure zero breakdown
- Ensure all Assets are fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Liaise with the Clients for Profitable business, routes and reduced downtime.
Qualification and experience
- B.Sc in Transportation, Logistics, supply chain, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- At least 10 years professional experience
- Membership of a recognized professional institute such as chartered Institute of Logistics and transport etc.
- Should encompass leadership qualities and should possess decision taking ability
- Strong Business development skills
- Strong Technical skills
- Enthusiastic and ability to create motivation amongst the employees
- Ready to take challenges and deal with difficult situations
- Should be willing to work for extended hours and possess expert management skills
- Should believe in team work and effectively interact with the clients and the employees
- Strong business development sense, goal-oriented and a good communicator.
Very competitive & negotiable, commensurate with the industry standard.
go to method of application »
Location: Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Abuja, Owerri, PHC, Ghana
Function: Branch Operations
- Shall coordinate the passengers and courier operations to ensure target of the branch is met daily.
- Shall prepare and evaluate action plans for the day to day achievement of branch target and forward plans to Management before the preceding week
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the passenger number and goods target
- Ensures the effective and efficient running of the branch through proper allocation of human, financial and material resources.
- Shall be responsible for Company’s assets/properties in the branch
- Ensure the buses/trucks takes off at the scheduled time at all times.
- Ensure the drivers adhere to the preventive maintenance rules before starting the engine
- Maintain good and efficient customer service
- Identify competition and adopt strategies to remain in business and ahead.
- Implement Customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- Secure charter services for the company.
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 4 – 10 post-qualification experience in management of passenger transport and/or courier business.
- Working Knowledge of MS office application- excels spread sheets, word, power point, etc. is required.
go to method of application »
o Provide leadership and coordinate the entire workshop to ensure efficient repairs and maintenance of all vehicles in the fleets, achieve the Zero breakdown policy of the company and avoid delays of vehicles in the entire workshop by managing the mechanics for productivity.
- Efficient & Cost-Effective Repairs and maintenance with detailed report.
- Project expenses and cost reduction with detailed report
- Personnel training and strict management.
- Fleet refurbishment program and timeline
- 24 hours workshop operations
- Workshop re-orientation program
- Fully digitalized/automated fleet operations management program
- Fleet downtime/uptime policy enforcement
- Scheduled (preventive) maintenance program with 24 hours execution timeline for repairs.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in similar function.
- Proven track record on the repairs of Man Diesel trucks- F2000, TGA, TGS, CLA or Mercedes Benz-MCV, Marco polo and/or Toyota buses
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management System, Management Information System.
- Sound knowledge of operations management and inventory management.
- Ability to work with numbers, multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and lead a team to ensure targets are met.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the mail subject