ICT/Social Media Officer at Aframero Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 25 January, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Aframero Limited
Aframero Limited - We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
- Installing and configuring computer systems for company staff.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Extracting and Logging all customer queries from designated platforms.
- Analyzing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Creating and shutting down staff and group emails.
- Managing the website, webmail, updating and regularly posting approved bulletins and newsletters.
- Support the development of e-commerce website
- In-charge of generating artwork for advertisement.
- In-charge of updating all social media platforms; face book, twitter, instagram etc Tweeting at least twice daily, Facebook likes:
- 3,000 likes in the first month
- 5,000 by second month
- Doubling over each month to generate over 30,000 likes in 6 months
- Upload average of 50 pictures every month
- Ability to learn and use digital camera to cover official functions and events
- Interview people for company newsletter
- 85% ability to use all social media means to attract the right audience.
- Be able to trouble shoot systems and solve networking challenges.
- Ability probe and recommend a suitable and cost effective ISP service for the company.
- Drive internal marketing campaigns motivated towards increased sales.
- Sending and updating report before deadlines
- Developing strategies and initiatives to improve activities in the department.
- Ensure back of peach tree software and Aframero server.
- Other duties assigned.
- The job holder must have a minimum of first degree or equivalent, a professional qualification will be an advantage, should have vast knowledge and the ability to use computer knowledge, active on social media.
- Be honest, ability to follow instructions, proactive self starter, creative imagination, multi-tasking and hardworking, highly innovative, vast with at two (2) years working experience in relevant environment.
- In addition the job holder must possess the following skills. Strong analytical skills, strong presentation skill, strong negotiating skill, have high integrity, good interpersonal skills, decision making and be result oriented, strong oral and written communication skill.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aframero LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development & Digital Marketing Manager at ORIKI Group
- Accountant at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Graduate Finance and Accounting Intern at Procter and Gamble
- Van Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales and Customer Care Representatives - Machines at Aframero Limited
- Head of Planning at Olam Nigeria
- Procurement Officer at Aace Food Processing And Distribution Limited
- Trade/Depot Information Assistant at CWAY Group