Entry-Level Marketing/Sales Representatives at Tros Technologies
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 22 January, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tros Technologies
Tros Technologies is a provider of a wide range of IT services and solutions in Nigeria. Through excellent technical capabilities, we deliver world class end-to-end technology-led business solutions to clients nationwide.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's IT products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates the company’s IT products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Functions
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s IT products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Must possess a minimum of two years direct sales experience in the IT industry.
- A University Degree in Information Technology, Marketing or Business Studies is preferred
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tros TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Marketing Executives at NGCOM Networks Solution
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 43 at Andela
- Hotel Services Direct-Sale Executives at Carlcare Development
- Contact Centre Technology Specialist at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
- West Africa Public Policy Manager at Uber Nigeria
- Human Resources Manager at Golborn Nigeria