Transport Engineer at Seven-Up
Posted on: 15 July, 2011
Deadline: 28 July, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at 7UP
We are a dealer in the carbonate soft drink industry in Nigeria, acknowledged for providing challenging opportunity for hard working and experienced individuals who have passion for the result. Opportunity now exist for such individual to join our organization as Transport Engineer.
The job holder holder has full responsibility for maintaining the plant's fleet of vehicles (trucks and trailers (IVECO, VW, and Mercedes 911), vans, cars and forklift) at the highest operational efficiency in a cost-effective manner such that breakdown/downtime and costs are minimized.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
1.Develop and implement a preventive maintenance programme for the company fleet of vehicles and ensure that records of maintenance costs per vehicle are maintained correctly.
2.Determine spare parts requirements and ensure their availability, at an economic level through an efficient ordering system.
3.Provide effective leadership to workshop staff and develop the capabilities of subordinate through well programmed on the job modules and off-the-job training.
4.Ensure that the maintenance operation in the workshop are carried out efficiently, in line with operational budgets and are adequately supported by parts and manpower.
This is a management position and the successful applicant will be expected to have the following minimum qualifications:
• University degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering (Auto-Mechanical).
• 10 years working experience in a large fleet engineering function, with management experience within that function.
• Sound engineering management skills and knowledge.
• Must be abreast of the changing dynamics in auto technology
The compensation attached to this position is very attractive and competitive.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates to apply in their own handwriting within two weeks from the date of this advert with relevant CV / Credentials or through our website www.sevenup.org to
The Executive Director
Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc
247, Moshood Abiola Way, Ijora
P.O.Box 134, Apapa, Lagos
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 7UPSimilar Jobs
- Technician Required at Kimberly-Clark
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Confectionery Job Vacancy at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller