Jobs at Obeezi.com
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Obeezi
Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience. Obeezi Mall provide you with products you can trust ranging from Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories and much more with options of paying through Cash on Delivery or Debit Card at the fastest delivery service.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Supervise the Admin department in performance of their duties.
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by the Managing Director.
- Share the responsibility of the effective stock management of goods in the store with the accountant; keeping appropriate records of order, supplies and deliveries at all times
Human Resources Duties:
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Oversee activities of the administrative group.
- Assist in conducting human resource policy, program research as well as development projects.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Conduct employee onboarding process with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Manage Correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conferences as well as ensures minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar.
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- Work with external Providers of HR Services.
go to method of application »
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must know Lagos roads well
- Must be able to ride a bike
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ObeeziSimilar Jobs
- Value Added Services (VAS) Manager at Jumia Nigeria
- Category Developer, Groceries & Toy, Kids & Baby at Jumia Nigeria
- Delivery Assistant at Supermart.ng (5 Openings)
- Latest Vacancies at Konga
- Content Writing Interns at The Paper Cup Factory Nigeria Limited
- Key Account Manager at Jumia Nigeria
- Jobs at Obeezi.com
- Job Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria