Perfomance Management Executive at the Concept Group
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 20 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
- Drive high performing teams through performance management initiatives and systems, aligning employees’ job performance to business goals
- Working collaboratively with line managers in ensuring on-going performance monitoring, coaching & feedback.
- Design performance management systems for sales unit and other operational units.
- Develop job descriptions and KPIs for all roles in the group, ensuring each unit has a job profile.
- Develop initiatives across all sales channels aimed at cost reduction and profit maximization for the company.
- Work with line mangers in setting performance metrics, ensuing performance targets are realistic and measurable.
- Conduct performance gap analysis across departments, identify training needs and working with L&D/line managers to address gaps.
- University Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Data Analysis & Reporting.
- HR Professional certification is desired but not essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR Generalist role or a similar job function.
- Knowledge of performance management systems.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Technical Support Officer at Willers Solutions Limited
- Business Manager at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Head of Accounts at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at KPMG Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at HRmadam Consulting
- Business Development Executive/Manager at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Purchasing Officer at an Energy Company - Hamilton LLOYD and Associates
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director at Sunrose Consulting Limited