Fresh Vacancies at Tranos Contracting Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at TRANOS
TRANOS is a diversified engineering and technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions
In over 8 years of existence, TRANOS has grown into a reputable and internationally recognised brand. Our specialty in Engineering, Fabrication, Maintenance and Project management has made us highly sought after by both local and international companies. As a highly innovative company, our services also includes the manufacturing of high quality products in Power Generation, Energy Distribution, Control and Automation and Enclosures.
Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency. Our facility is equipped with the state-of- the-art equipment and resources. These enable us carry out innovative designs, manufacturing and fabrication that comply with international standards.
- Mechanical design of generator enclosures, electrical panels, diesel and water tanks, battery cabinets, pressure vessels and storage racks using Autodesk Inventor
- Responsible for the specification compliance of designs
- Responsible for mechanical part selection taking into consideration obsolescence, availability and cost
- Ensures design files and information are kept up to date, and stored in accordance with departmental procedures
- Highlights all mechanical technical risks to the Production Manager
- Keeps up to date with the latest manufacturing techniques and drawing standards
- Liaises with other Oxley departments to ensure that the required information is available when needed and customer requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Follows departmental processes relating to management of designs
- Responsible for identifying mechanical part numbers in accordance with the material finishes
- Responsible for creation of 2D drawings to allow manufacture or purchase
- Responsible for production of Customer Procurement (CP) drawings for new products
- Responsible for generation of Assembly drawings and bills of materials
- Responsible for meeting design to cost figures
- Ensures the mechanical design output fits in with all other aspects of the design
- Works closely with operations, manufacturing and production engineers to ensure products are designed for manufacture
- Responsible for reporting progress of all assigned tasks to the Engineering Manager and Project Management team
- Take technical lead on specific projects and agree technical approach with the Engineering manager
- Responsible for checking drawing/parts libraries are up to date and correct regularly
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Mechanical Design
- Must be experienced in Mechanical design of generator enclosures, electrical panels, diesel and water tanks, battery cabinets, pressure vessels and storage racks using Autodesk Inventor
go to method of application »
- Applicants with an Engineering or Business degree with a minimum of 3 years Sales/Business Development experience with prior experience and contacts in the OIL and GAS industry will be prioritized
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Must have hands on experience preparing business proposals and presentations, identifying new business opportunities, market research and pricing, preparation of bid documents, tendering, bid submission, clarification and negotiation process through to contract award, and Market Intelligence.
- Must be experienced in maintaining and building new relationships.
- Must be eloquent, presentable with great writing skills.
- Must be great at building new relationships and managing current clients.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants are to send a copy of their cv and cover letter to email@example.com before 12pm on November 9th, 2018. Use the job title as the subject of the email
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TRANOSSimilar Jobs
- Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Graduate Trainee - Process Engineer at Ex-Novo Technologies
- IT Support Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- 2019 Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Civil Engineering Internship Programme
- Plant Manager at BU Power Limited
- Latest Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Human Resources Officer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited - WorleyParsons