Vacancy At Microsoft Nigeria
Posted on: 17 March, 2014
Deadline: 28 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Microsft Nigeria - If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job ID: 866536-137855
- Microsoft is going through a transformational change to become a Devices & Services company. At the same time, mobility and devices are two of the fastest growing and most top of mind issues for large Enterprises. Winning with Windows Devices (Tablet and Phone) is core to making the change and capturing this opportunity. Microsoft is hiring an elite team of high performing sellers to lead this transformation to Devices in the Enterprise through selling Microsoft’s mobility story. This is one of the most exciting areas for both our customers and Microsoft as a company!
- The Windows Device Solutions Specialist role will be at the center of driving growth in Windows Devices in the Enterprise and will also play an influential role in transforming our broader Enterprise sales team, partners and other stakeholders as part of the broader shift to Devices & Services. The role will also become a trusted advisor to our key Enterprise customers, helping and supporting business decision makers, IT decision makers, executives, developers and technical staff.
- We are looking for excellent Solutions Specialists to form our Windows Devices sales team. This team will focus on selling Windows Tablets and Windows Phones. In this role you will be hunting and closing Windows device opportunities. You will directly contribute to the building of Microsoft’s Windows Device business with our top Enterprise customers. As part of this elite team of sellers you will engage directly with our most important Enterprise customers, engage with top business decision makers and create solutions that solve mobility customer pain points. You will be directly accountable for identifying, selling and closing these opportunities to drive device wins and unit sales.
- Your ideal background will be in selling end-to-end mobility solutions ranging from device selection & sales, line of business application focused mobile solutions, device management security & management and selling mobile device products. Your background should include engaging with influential and senior business decision makers in large Enterprise settings. Having deep knowledge of both software and hardware technologies in the mobility space is critical. Your skill set would be complemented by having a specific industry vertical expertise and knowledge of common mobility customer pain points and solutions. In addition, you will have a baseline level of knowledge of key partners, software vendors and hardware vendors in the mobility space.
- You will be measured on Windows Tablet and Phone sales through proactive opportunity qualification, pipeline management and new business development to rapidly increase the adoption and penetration of Microsoft Windows Devices, business applications and cloud services in Enterprise.
- Providing pre-sales guidance to the account team and delivering tangible sales results are both critical aspects of this role. The Windows Device Solutions Specialist must be capable of quickly and accurately qualifying sales prospects and gaining and maintaining the trust and respect of customers and peers. The Windows Device Solutions Specialist must be able to create and deliver compelling presentations, technical demonstrations, and seminars and actively coordinate across multiple internal and partner teams to close business. It is crucial that the candidate has a solid grasp of both Microsoft and competitive device products and customer needs that can be translated into a viable solution in real-time through active and compelling devices & applications demonstrations that map to customer needs.
- The role must be able to persuasively articulate the key differentiators and competitive advantages of Microsoft Device solutions for Enterprise customers. The successful candidate will be a strategic, high level thinker and communicator. They will also have a very strong combination of new business development, solution selling skills, technical competence, leadership, teamwork, and excellent oral and written communication skills. Collaboration skills both inside and outside Microsoft are critical to win deals. Finally, the Window Devices Solutions Specialist must be able to understand data points from industry sources, leverage personal sales experience and incorporate customer feedback into actionable recommendations that can influence changes in product marketing and competitive sales strategies. As a result, the Windows Device Solutions Specialist needs to be able to demonstrate the confidence and conviction to represent these and other recommendations to Microsoft’s Sales Leadership Team.
- 8+ years in an enterprise sales environment with demonstrated expertise in consultative or solution-based sales to senior business and technical decision makers; Bachelor Degree or MBA
- Exemplify exceptional customer/partner collaboration skills and demonstrate poise and confidence in competitive sales environments
- Effective understanding of the issues enterprise customers face when dealing with mobility pain points to come up with winning solutions using Windows Devices
- Demonstrable skills and deep understanding of how to position and sell mobility solutions (devices, business apps, cloud services) including Windows Tablets and Phone
- Ability to quickly master technical concepts, processes, details, and skills, and be able to effectively communicate them to a wide variety of audience
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence senior decision makers in large Enterprises
- Demonstrated expertise selling technology solutions to senior business and IT decision makers by reinforcing the technology value to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities
- Demonstrated strategic time management and multitasking skills
- Technically deep - can convey complex issues and solutions in clear terms including multiple device types, software and hardware
- Strong, proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding quota using a consultative/solution selling approach, focused on solving Enterprise mobility problems
- Proven record of effective account and pipeline management, including Account Planning, Opportunity Generation and Management, Communication Planning, and Business Management Excellence
- Resourceful problem-solver, leveraging internal and partner resources where and when needed to do what’s right for the customer and for the organization
- Leading and working effectively within a virtual sales team, including having team members both inside and outside of the organization, driving strategic direction for opportunity closure and considering inputs from team members for the best outcome
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated