Vacancy At Reede Consulting Limited
Posted on: 12 March, 2014
Deadline: 19 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Reede Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications. Managed exclusively by project managers and consultants with a combined work experience of over 28 years, the company has a uniquely focused and relevant perspective in this field combining a winning partnership of theory and practice.
Reede Consulting Limited is headquartered in the UK with Nigerian office operating from Lagos and the liaison office in Abuja.
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for applicants with experience within Makeup and retail/customer service
- You must have a true passion for make up with a creative flair. You must be confident in carrying out in store and outside events. It is important that you are able to speak to various audiences. You must have a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets.
- As one of our talented team of Makeup Artists, you will consistently exceed customer expectations with your extraordinary artistry skills, outstanding product knowledge and commitment to achieving all retail sales targets.
- In return for your commitment, you will receive excellent training in makeup artistry and business skills which will take you on a career path to a promising future career with the Company.
- To develop the makeup business to ensure an increase in market share and ranking.
- To achieve retail and productivity targets.
- To promote the beauty expertise in makeup techniques
- To deliver excellent “How to WOW” Service at all times, offering the highest level of service and product knowledge.
- To keep and monitor a diary of appointments
- To regularly develop makeup skills and expertise within the team and hold a team meeting on seasonal trends, colours and makeup launches
- To comply with the Makeup Artist grooming guidelines to reflect the brand image and wear the beauty makeup artist uniform and brush belt.
- To maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules.
- To complete reports accurately, legibly and on time as directed by management.
- To undertake any other duties as and when directed by management.
- Minimum of 2 years Experience.
- Located in Lagos only
Method of Application
To apply please, come with your updated CV at:
Reede Consulting Limited.
1, Fawole Lane, near FIDSON,
Note: For further enquires please call: 08188706210 or 08025350504
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reede Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA