- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Fresh Job Vacancies at Ecscorp Resources Limited
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 26 September, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ecscorp Resources
Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
- The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures
- Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
go to method of application »
- We are seeking for an enthusiastic Software Developer Intern with basic understanding of software development and the ICT world
- Under the supervision of the team leader, you will gain real world professional experience while working on new processes and technologies that will improve day-to-day operations across the company for our team members and clients.
- Observing and Learning from members of the IT department as they perform their duties
- Assist with building and deploying support to internal and external clients through instant messaging, phone and face-to-face interaction
- Collaborate with engineers, developers, architects, quality analysts, system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Understand requirements, implement designs, and provide administration tools and documentation for specific projects
- Develop and maintain software to support business functions
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Measure and verify that codes have acceptable performance and scalability
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a recent Graduate from a reputable University with HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or its related field. However, a keen interest in software development is the primary requirement.
- Applicants should not be older than 28 years.
- Self-motivated individuals with a passion for creating software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
go to method of application »
Desired Start Date: Immediately
- The Intern would work under close supervision of the Project Architect/Director in Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Receives specific and detailed instructions regarding tasks and performs work efforts in a timely and complete manner.
- Takes the initiative to either work out or research a work effort and understands his/her capabilities and when to seek help from mentors
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Preferred candidates are those with OND in Architecture or pursuing a Bachelor's degree/HND in Architecture in addition to at least 6 months of experience mainly in the preparation of construction drawings.
- Proficiency in various forms of sketching, Corel Draw, 3D-modeling and presentation rendering is an advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MS Word/PDF format and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ecscorp ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Breaktime Nigeria
- Chief Marketing Officer at Emerging Platforms
- Junior Front-End Developer at Crown Interactive Limited
- Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer at Vascon Solutions
- Associate Product Marketing Manager, Access Marketing at Google Nigeria
- Procurement Officer (Information Technology) at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Full Stack Node.js Developer at Fastest Booking Limited
- Frontend Web Developer at FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited