Leaps and Bounds Partners was incorporated in 2007 as a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria. As a firm, we are set-up to provide exceptional consulting solutions in the areas of Human Capital Development, Business Advisory and Research. Highlights of programs we facilitate include financial accounting, financial statement analysis, basic and intermediate credit, effective customer service, budgeting/financial management, personal development, capital market operations, Sales & Marketing, business valuation and leadership, basic treasury management, personal financial management etc. We deliver ‘best-in-class’ learning and development solutions in the financial and soft skills knowledge areas.
We are seeking a high-performing Head of Business Development with an understanding of the corporate world to focus on growing out our Telemedicine business amongst corporate clients through execution of the company’s sell-through strategy.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development team to meet our subscriber acquisition and revenue growth objectives at CareClick. It is a few different roles in one, perfect for a hard worker who is seeking an opportunity at an exciting start-up company in the healthcare space. This role requires someone who doesn’t only stick to their responsibilities but comes up with innovative ideas and solutions to existing issues being faced in the company.
- The Head of Business Development is responsible for managing the organization’s business development ensuring consistent and rapid growth in sales across all channels.
- You will closely work with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development arm of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships amongst business and key contacts
- Develop and manage multi-million naira sales opportunities
- Create a strategic sales plan, identify new opportunities and close deals in different industry verticals.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our business through proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for business development team to be successful.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales.
- Ability to excel within a team environment while running an independent territory.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding business targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrable experience in business development, sales and in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; should be comfortable representing CareClick at conferences and events.
- Enthusiasm for CareClick’s mission and business model, and respect for the organization's core values: Customer First, Affordable, Reliable, and Transparency.
- Experience with forecasting/pipeline management and organizational skills to maintain sales process info within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams.
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed.
- Business travel to customer locations is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, business development, human resources. Experience selling or promoting healthcare, pharmaceutical or wellness services or solutions into large and enterprise level companies across different industries is a plus.
Salary Range: N100,000 – N150,000/month (commensurate with level of experience)
go to method of application »
Our Company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We are searching for professionals that have a track record of creating long term value for the organization, who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We are looking for individuals who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the challenging needs of his clients.
- Work with Head, Business Development to manage the business of the organization.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in articulating the value of our Telehealth Services and Technology.
- Book appointments, webinars or demonstrations on behalf of senior executives
- Qualify all potential clients based upon qualification criteria definition
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Ensure all CRM information is accurate and up to date
- Develop the sales strategy for the region and take advantage of new clients.
- Attend marketing and networking events nationally
- Demonstrate activity against the Key Performance Measures each month in line with individual targets.
- To work with senior team member to identify and manage risks.
- Develop and maintain fruitful relationship with clients of the company and address their needs effectively.
- Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate good planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and above all customer service skills.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, championing our company values.
- Possess IT skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel and in web-based research.
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving, and a flexible approach to working.
- Possess the ability to take on new areas of work previously outside existing experience.
- Display the ability to work under pressure to meet tight and often changing deadlines.
- High attention to details and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Interest in Technology is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in the social science related field.
- Minimum of 2years experience in marketing or sales with proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
Salary Range: N60,000 – N80,000/month (commensurate with level of experience)
go to method of application »
We are seeking a creative, motivated, and talented person with a demonstrated ability to create high performing social media and Google ad campaigns, optimize campaigns based on analysis of key metrics, build a community of followers on social media – to join us as our Head of Admin & Digital Marketing.
The successful candidate who will be a very critical part of our operations will be responsible for the development of our growth marketing campaigns and strategy across multiple paid advertising platforms, deliver optimal paid performance on client campaigns, retain and renew clients on paid marketing services, and maintain high overall client satisfaction with CareClick.
Digital Marketing Role
- Social Media/Outbound communications: Oversee day-to-day management of editorial content on all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Slideshare and any future platforms added. Help define and track metrics of success.
- SEO/Paid Digital Media. Point person for paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Content Creation and Production: Produce high performing ad campaigns and highly engaging posts on our website and all our social media platforms in order to grow our page following.
- Reporting: Track, analyze and report on subscribers, campaigns, marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts.
Creative Asset Production: Coordinate with our writers, graphic designers, and video team to facilitate successful production of marketing materials, videos and emails.
Work closely with the Business Development, Visual Design and Technology teams to service our major clients.
- Manage vendors as needed to create marketing materials, videos, emails.
- Ability to connect with 100+ new followers/subscribers a day.
- Stay on top of new techniques and changes in the market, which you’ll incorporate and test in our market.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options and maintaining relationships.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements, planning, arranging, and meeting schedules.
- Achieves financial objectives by submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Editing and writing skills: devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
Speaking skills: You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
Project management skills: Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Experience producing print and digital content that drives brand awareness, lead acquisition, web traffic, social media engagement and lead development
- Fluency in SEO and SEM tactics. Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to draft concise, effective, creative, and professional communications across a variety of communication vehicles – sales materials, proposals, presentations & digital media
- Strong creative mind-set with passion for design, innovation and technology
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute collaboratively through content creation and broader strategic thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of proven digital marketing experience. That is you know and execute best practices in social media marketing, digital marketing (SEO/SEM, email, paid media) and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Experience in, creating and deploying outbound communications, content deployment, campaign analysis/optimization and in leveraging content via digital channels to build awareness and drive and nurture leads.
Salary: N90,000 – N120,000/month (commensurate with level of experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below