Leaps and Bounds Partners was incorporated in 2007 as a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria. As a firm, we are set-up to provide exceptional consulting solutions in the areas of Human Capital Development, Business Advisory and Research. Highlights of programs we facilitate include financial accounting, financial statement analysis, basic and intermediate credit, effective customer service, budgeting/financial management, personal development, capital market operations, Sales & Marketing, business valuation and leadership, basic treasury management, personal financial management etc. We deliver ‘best-in-class’ learning and development solutions in the financial and soft skills knowledge areas.
Business Development Executive
Our Company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We are searching for professionals that have a track record of creating long term value for the organization, who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We are looking for individuals who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the challenging needs of his clients.
- Work with Head, Business Development to manage the business of the organization.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in articulating the value of our Telehealth Services and Technology.
- Book appointments, webinars or demonstrations on behalf of senior executives
- Qualify all potential clients based upon qualification criteria definition
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Ensure all CRM information is accurate and up to date
- Develop the sales strategy for the region and take advantage of new clients.
- Attend marketing and networking events nationally
- Demonstrate activity against the Key Performance Measures each month in line with individual targets.
- To work with senior team member to identify and manage risks.
- Develop and maintain fruitful relationship with clients of the company and address their needs effectively.
- Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate good planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and above all customer service skills.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, championing our company values.
- Possess IT skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel and in web-based research.
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving, and a flexible approach to working.
- Possess the ability to take on new areas of work previously outside existing experience.
- Display the ability to work under pressure to meet tight and often changing deadlines.
- High attention to details and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Interest in Technology is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in the social science related field.
- Minimum of 2years experience in marketing or sales with proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
Salary Range: N60,000 – N80,000/month (commensurate with level of experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below