MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Job Type: Permanent
- The Vendor Management Officer will be responsible for managing 3rd Party vendor related activities as well as provide updates and information to the Sales/Technical Sales Team.
Other deliverable include:
- Ensure that vendors are paid within contracted timelines
- Ensure that all requests via email/phone for quotes/pricing are attended to within 24 hours
- Enforce penalties on SLA non-compliance in line with signed contractual agreements
- Sync of Billing Commencement Dates in order to reduce credit exposure with 3rd Party
- Review and Reconciliation of all vendors invoices and prompt signoff of vendor related documents as required
- Purchase Order Processing for new orders and ensure timely processing of orders placed with the procurement team
- Ensuring an updated database of the 3rd Party COS sheet (updating of new orders +suspension/cancellation of existing orders) in order to effectively track and determine monthly 3rd Party spend.
- Liaising with respective internal teams to early identify of payment defaulting customers having 3rd party dependencies, and immediate suspension/termination with 3rd Party vendors to reduce credit exposure
- Provide adequate information of all 3rd party orders to the Procurement, Finance and Sales team, as well as other cross functional units requiring respective information to enable efficient job functions.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree: Second Class Upper
- Analytical Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Time & Self-Management skills
- Exceptional judgment and strong initiative;
- Strong inter-personal and team working skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage competing priorities;
- Exposure to technical basics would be an added advantage;
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure with keen attention to detail.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Excel, however proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years
Demand on the Job
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Excellent team working ability.
- Applicant must be tenacious, outspoken and firm yet respectful
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and understands task ownership
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function.
go to method of application »
Job Type: Permanent
- The Procurement Officer will be responsible for receiving and reviewing all requisitions for purchase of technical and non-technical items, ensuring they are properly approved and within budget.
Other duties of the Procurement Officer include the following:
- Update system records of items against physical balances.
- Maintain and update inventory records management system.
- Proactively track the movement of inventory items from one location to another.
- Receive all inventory of items ordered, match with PO and update the inventory records regularly.
- Coordinate the accurate completion of purchase requisitions from user units within the Technical department and other Non-Technical functions;
- Source, process and coordinate the analysis of valid quotations/ tenders for approved items;
- Engage in negotiations with suppliers/ vendors (with the approval of the Senior Manager, Procurement and coordinate the issuance of purchase orders, after due approvals have been obtained;
- Ensure all purchase orders are authorized by management, dispatched to vendors for acknowledgement and file with supporting documents;
- Review vendor invoices and ensure they are in line with PO and contract terms.
- Manage contracts and agreements effectively according to agreed terms and processing renewals when due.
- Co-ordinate and manage cost of sales requirements from the requesting units/departments;
- Support the implementation of inventory management policies and procedures, upon due approval by the Senior Manager, Procurement and relevant authorities within the organization;
- Receive, record, review and oversee proper documentation of all technical stock (technical department items);
- Be abreast of the latest inventory management and material handling tools, technology and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate authorization for the release of stocks as well as proper documentation for relocation of items;
- Conduct periodic demand planning to determine needs and requirements for goods and services
- Other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' post-NYSC experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management and/or Finance environment
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS office suite.
- Ability to define and understand technical requirements.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of ERP system.
- Good working knowledge of data processing and management
- Integrity and ability to deal with confidential information are essential.
- Ability to work and deliver promptly within tight timelines with minimal supervision.
Demand on the Job:
- Must be able to work on call for weekends
- Requires administrative and clerical skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.