To further strengthen our operational capabilities and business practices, we are seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position of:
The Client Service/Front Desk Executive at Human Edge is often the first point of contact with the company’s clientele. The Client Service/Front Desk Executive is expected to receive a steady stream of enquiries via various media and in person; and typically must be able to convey in-depth information about the company and its activities in a clear and concise manner at a moment’s notice.
• Maintain active records of visitors and first-hand client contacts
• Answer all incoming calls, determine purpose of callers and forward business calls to appropriate personnel/department
• Assist in preparing service proposals and collaborate with the company’s internal departments to help improve the quality of services rendered to clients.
• Degree-qualified in any discipline
• Age: maximum of 25 years
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Computer literate with good understanding of software spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel.
This position offers an excellent career opportunity to the right candidate. It will serve as an entry point for individuals seeking to build exciting careers in HR consulting and staffing services.
To apply, please send a comprehensive résumé to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of e-mail.