Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Ref No: 004QSC
The Solar Regional Sales Representative is responsible for the development of the sales of Schneider Electric solar offer in the Country. Job includes:
- Leading the commercial actions in the region including prescription, customer management, opportunity development and follow-up, contract negotiation and conclusion in order to maximise the order intake and market share.
- The Representative shall follow-up the Solar Commercial Policy and Processes especially on profitability level. Contract management may include the management of Global Strategic Accounts and Targeted Global Accounts what could result in being involved on opportunities out of their area.
- The Representative will interact with the Business Development Manager for West Africa, and also receive support from Solar BU Sales Application Engineer.
- Estimated time: 80%
Contributing in promoting Solar in Country towards:
- External stakeholders (administration, media, solar associations …).
- Internal stakeholders (country president, business VP, offer marketing …).
- Estimated time: 10%
Contributing in building, updating and deploying a commercial plan for the country:
- Resource definition and allocation (esp interaction with execution and services)
- Targets and forecasts
- Commercial strategy – pricing positioning / business model / major customers
- Technical specification / evolutions of current and future product portfolio
- Supply chain (localisation, …)
- Country priorities
- She/he shall provide forecasts (order intake, project details, volume by product category) on a
- monthly basis for the next 3 months and on a quarterly basis for the next 12 months. She/he shall make sure that data in Bridge Front Office is updated before the last day of each month.
- Estimated time: 10%
- Business indicators (Order Intake, Sales, Profitability)
- Customer portfolio and conversion rate
- Hit rate and market share
- Bridge Front Office Accuracy
- Project sales experience, and technical background
- Networking capabilities (externally and internally)
- Leadership and management skills
- Solar business competencies (business model, market specifications, technical …)
- Collaboration spirit between areas, with other solar teams (Repetitive application, LoBs,
- Services …) and with country organisations (Energy, Partner, Execution, Services …)
- Synthesis and analysis capabilities
- Rigour and result driven
- Fluent English and local language.
- Understanding of French language would be a plus.
- The Regional Sales Representative reports to the area manager for ZONE.
go to method of application »
Ref No.: 004NG9
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- FS Sales Team, Customers, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside services sales, BU/Country account managers, Business developers , Services Bureau
Key Success Factors:
- Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
- Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing team for thorough understanding of country Installed Base
Education / Skills
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college Degree or equivalent work experience and (3-10) years technical sales experience.
- Inside sales or CCC experience is a plus
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.