Luxerndoff Global Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
The position of administrative assistant consists of being responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. This position consists of performing various tasks requiring limited knowledge of office management systems and procedures: drafting and proofreading documents, maintaining filing systems, managing agendas, supporting the administration in business management, filling out forms and performing stock management.
- General Office Management-
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare report for consideration and implementation;
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Attend to visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals;
- Make travel and logistic arrangements for staff and properties of the organisation;
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management of customers’ database, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters,and other documents, using MS packages, or available software;
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and stationary;
- Manage the general office environment and material resources;
- Prepare and forward expense account claims;
- Manage relevant information for internal and external consumption;
- Review records or documents to find information; Verify the accuracy of data and other information in the records and reports;
- Support the administrative team in achieving their goals;
- Kindly note that this does not cover all the task as some tasks maybe assigned to you which are not stated here.
Qualification and Requirement:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help achieve results in the organisations’ activities;
- Must be social-media savvy and should have fair knowledge of the internet.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nurtured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Prospective employee are expected to live close to the office operational location. Employee in this position is expected to report to work not later than 7:45am and exit not earlier than 5:45pm,Monday through Friday except on public holidays.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CV and a scanned copy of passport photograph to: roxJob17@gmail.com not later than 28th February 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.