Vision IT Nigeria Is Recruiting
Posted on: 19 February, 2014
Deadline: 28 February, 2014
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Vision IT Nigeria
VISION IT Nigeria - Our Client, a hospitality Company requires the services of a Food and Beverage Manager. The Ideal candidate will be in charge of all aspects of the food and beverage operations in the hotel, including revenues, food costs, budgets, inventories, sanitation and discipline in his department.
- He manages the departments Gallery, Restaurant, Bars, Provision and Controlling effectively, enforce company standards, maintain food cost, improve and maintain sales and provability and eliminate complaints.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the food & beverage department according to company's instructions as directed by the Hotel Director.
- Responsible for the standards of service delivered to Customers in the bars, dining rooms, buffets and all other food & beverage outlets by F&B employees. He has to ensure the quality of services is in accordance with the company standard.
- Maintains the highest level of sanitation throughout all food and beverage areas as prescribed by Management.
- Responsible for the overall implements, consumption of all F&B policies and procedures pertain to employees, work manuals, sanitation requirements, consumption, costs, qualities, menus, special parties and others.
- Follow up on company´s policies, rules, regulations and procedures
- Have a clean neat personal appearance
- Special attention to grooming, hygiene care and clean and proper uniforms and shoes.
- Hair must be well groomed, neat and not extend over the shirt collar and always be kept clean.
- Minimum of OND
- 2-5years experience in the field
Method of Application
To apply kindly send applications and CVs with JOB TITLE to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vision IT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Uptown
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel
- Career Opportunities at The Place
- Technology Career Opportunity at Hotels.ng