Jobs At Smart Partners
Posted on: 24 January, 2014
Deadline: 27 January, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners is committed to providing candidates with an unparalleled service. We are focused on gaining a detailed understanding of your current and future career aspirations in order to secure you an opportunity within an industry with the right professional approach to maximize your potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors
- affecting product demand.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Seek and provide information to help company determine their position in the marketplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies and conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies.
- Attend staff meetings to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- A good first degree in Economics or any related field with 5 years experience.
- Project Management Skills and Methodology.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application letters with a passport photograph to:
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Vantage Advisory
- Graduate Personal Assistant to the CEO at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Senior Media Planner/Strategist at Culminate Consulting
- Senior Manager Marketing - Data Products at Ascentech Services Limited
- Engineer: Inshop Technical Support at Lorache Group
- Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Mobile & Enterprise Apps | Software Developer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation at DCSL Corporate Services Limited