- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 10 June, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources - We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him/her and his direct reports
- and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain the MD's diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks around the factory that may be deemed necessary.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of 2 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel.
go to method of application »
A reputable law firm located in Oregun is currently recruiting interns in the law field.
- Legal interns will work directly with the Executive Director. Interns will gain experience by
- Assisting in drafting of pleadings, briefs, demand letters, and insurance appeals
- Conducting client intake and meeting with clients
- Researching legal questions and drafting memoranda for existing and potential cases
- Researching and drafting policy advocacy documents
- Researching and drafting materials for public education
- Compiling legal information and referral resources.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- The legal internship is open to law students who are currently serving or are awaiting service.
- Must have been called to bar
- Must not be more than 25 years old
- The highest levels of initiative, creativity, and good judgment
- Excellent research, writing, analytical and communication skills
- Well-organized, self-directed, and able to complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at MastermindsHRSG Consulting Limited
- Social Media Manager at Talentsquare
- Latest Vacancies at TL First Group
- Current Job Placements at Pivotage Consulting
- Dispatch Rider at SterlingPro Business Applications
- Jobs at Hazon Holdings
- Company Safety Officer at BSS Consulting Limited
- Real Estate Sales Agent at Rovedana Limited