Media and Productions Officer at ICRC
Posted on: 27 May, 2011
Deadline: 27 May, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICRC - International Committee of
The International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent humanitarian organization. The ICRC Delegation in Abuja is looking for a qualified and motivated candidate with the capacity to work autonomously to fill in the following position:
Media and Productions Officer
- To deal with National media for promotion of ICRC activities and international humanitarian law.
- To contribute to ICRC’s humanitarian action in Nigeria.
- To produce various in-house publications, manage the production and distribution cycle of locally produced as well as other ICRC information material and products.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
-Masters degree in media studies or social sciences
-Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of Hausa an asset.
-Age: 30- 40
-Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a journalist with a reputed publication/Radio/TV channel.
-Experience with a humanitarian organization in a similar position would be preferred
-Good knowledge and experience of printing and publication procedures.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma, references) to the following address, not later than 6th June 2011
29 Kumasi Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja
Please clearly indicate “Media and Productions Officer” on the envelope.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICRC - International Committee of the Red CrossSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at The United Nations
- Job Opportunity at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Job Openings at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Communications and Advocacy Manager at IRC - International Rescue Committee
- Advocacy Manager at National Democratic Institute (NDI)
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)