Applications are invited from result oriented candidates to fill vacancies at different levels in a financial related service company.
Suitable candidates must possess the followings:
• At least second class upper or upper credit in any discipline from a recognized and reputable institution
• Must be very good with Microsoft Office Applications especially MS-Excel
• Must have strong analytical skills and readiness to work within tight daily deadlines
• Must have a proven integrity and honesty
• Good reconciliation experience and familiarity with multiple currency environment will be added advantage
Please do not apply:
- If you are in a full-time or part-time study program
- If within 3 years of been employed you intend to enroll for a full time or part time study program or professional examinations
Suitable candidates should in the first instance email a well written CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us within 7 days of this publication. Shortlisted candidates must be ready to take aptitude test in MS Excel.