Vacancies At Philly and Mools Group
Posted on: 20 December, 2013
Deadline: 25 January, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Philly and Mools Group
Philly & Mools is a privately owned company managed by certain individuals in response to the growing and vibrant auto sector in the Nigerian economy. A member of the Philly and Mools Group, the automobile company has been able to achieve this by selling new cars and first class imported used cars which represent our passion for quality, character and a combination of strength and style in the execution of our sales.
- Review settled insurance claims to determine that payments and settlements have been made in accordance with company practices and procedures.
- Report overpayments, underpayments, and other irregularities.
- Maintaining a customer database
- Investigating customer's needs and advising appropriate insurance
- Confer with legal counsel on claims requiring litigation.
- Investigate, analyze, and determine the extent of insurance on company's liability concerning personal, casualty, or property loss or damages, and attempt to effect settlement with claimants.
- Correspond with or interview medical specialists, agents, witnesses, or claimants to compile information.
- Giving technical and market support
- Liaising with legal departments to keep updated on the government regulations
- Calculate benefit payments and approve payment of claims within a certain monetary limit.
- Appraise automobile or other vehicle damage to determine cost of repair for insurance claim settlement and seek agreement with automotive repair shop on cost of repair.
- Prepare insurance forms to indicate repair cost or cost estimates and recommendations
- Obtain information from insured or designated persons for purpose of settling claim with insurance carrier
- Update existing policies and company records to reflect changes requested by policyholders and insurance company representatives.
- Process new insurance policies, modifications to existing policies, and claims forms.
- Obtain information from policyholders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms, applications and related documents, and company records.
- Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of insurance policies.
- Manage long-term claims and reassess them regularly
- Make recommendations for the settlement of claims
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedure relating to insurance.
- Ensure that all necessary information is provided to claims handlers in a timely manner.
- Giving technical and market support to the Company
- Carry out research and give periodic reports to the Group Company on current trends and foreseeable future needs of the insurance industry
- Develop and implement HSE policies for the Company
- Recommend and implement appropriate insurance policy cover for the current Company's infrastructure and assets.
- Ensure proper follow up of claims on behalf of existing clients
- Increase company's revenue profile through the renewal of premiums and generation of new businesses
- Strategically create a platform for strong pool of business and subsequently force down premiums payable
- Perform any other task(s) assigned by your supervisor.
go to method of application »
- Receive customers call for complaints ensuring communication is clear, concise and polite.
- Identify and resolve customer queries.
- Escalate and route customer issues to the relevant process operators.
- Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback.
- Enlighten and educate customers on new products and initiatives.
- Participate in team initiatives and activities.
- Maintain communication with customer
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for proper outlook of shop and cars on display.
- Responsible for pre delivery inspection (P.D.I).
- Responsible for discipline of personnel and orderliness in the workshop.
- Responsible for sourcing and inspecting of vehicles received from dealers, individuals clearing agents.
- Responsible for after sales issues, service dates and maintenance updates of cars.
- Acts as an advisor in importation and buying of vehicles based on his interaction his customers.
- Acts with discretion in matters relating to authorization of repair discounts and sales incentives.
- Responsible for all local delivery and clearance of goods at all entry ports.
- Responsible for ascertaining the state of vehicles before repairs.
- Responsible for after- PDI inspection which includes issuing of quality inspection certificate before vehicle delivery.
- Responsible for test driving of vehicles before delivery.
- Responsible for purchase of vehicle parts and maintaining cordial relationship with suppliers.
- Responsible for liaising with the state revenue department for generating vehicle registration documents.
- Oversees the working condition of the generator.
- Responsible for making arrangements for special activities and events to test out the reliability, safety, and effectiveness of a product or service to maximize its quality
- Prepare periodic reports that will aid management decision and also improve the quality performance of products and services
- Any other duty or responsibility as delegated by the Manager/Supervisor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Philly and Mools GroupSimilar Jobs
- General Manager- Administration at Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
- Storekeepers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Chief Information Officers at Fircroft Nigeria
- Business Development Managers at Pedini-Bosch Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at McDorsey Service Company Limited
- Pipeline Projects Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Research Specialist and Creative Writers at EPCM Engineers Limited