Correspondents and Writers at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
Posted on: 16 December, 2013
Deadline: 31 December, 2013
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Ruby Plus
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
RubyPlus is an initiative of E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, a registered company with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. We partner with organizations across the private, public and social sectors in Africa and all over the world to harness and develop the potentials of African teenagers.
E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, Publishers of RubyPlus, is currently recruiting correspondents and competent writers from around the world.
- Are you a Nigerian? Do you live in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Jos or any other areas with interesting stories?
- Are you from South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, United States, United Kingdom or any other beautiful country in the world?
- You must have access to news updates
- You must be within 16-30 years old (Writers only)
- You must be articulate and able to work with deadlines
- You must speak and write English or French fluently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resumes and sample of your work (for writers) to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ruby PlusSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)