Correspondents and Writers at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
Posted on: 16 December, 2013
Deadline: 31 December, 2013
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Ruby Plus
RubyPlus is an initiative of E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, a registered company with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. We partner with organizations across the private, public and social sectors in Africa and all over the world to harness and develop the potentials of African teenagers.
E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, Publishers of RubyPlus, is currently recruiting correspondents and competent writers from around the world.
- Are you a Nigerian? Do you live in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Jos or any other areas with interesting stories?
- Are you from South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, United States, United Kingdom or any other beautiful country in the world?
- You must have access to news updates
- You must be within 16-30 years old (Writers only)
- You must be articulate and able to work with deadlines
- You must speak and write English or French fluently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resumes and sample of your work (for writers) to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ruby PlusSimilar Jobs
- Reporters at Concise News
- Video Editor Trainee at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Graduate Finance Associate at She Leads Africa
- Client Service Executive at a Media/Advertising Firm - DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Fresh Jobs at a Leading TV Channel