Intertek is the industry leader with over 36,000 people in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Whether your business is local or global, we can ensure your products meet quality, health, environmental, safety, and social accountability standards for virtually any market around the world. We hold extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements, and our knowledge of and expertise in overcoming regulatory, market, and supply chain hurdles is unrivaled.
Auto req ID: 4152BR
Title: Instrumentation Commissioning Lead Engineer
State or Province: Off-Shore
The SERVICE consists of:
- Setting-up with contractor the OPERCOM Precommissioning / Commissioning instrument procedures including,
Any PLCs related to OFP2 contract.
- Setting- up with contractor a reporting tool (Including Status Index, Technical Database, planning, punchlist ,
- Setting- up a list of material, equipment, consumables, spare parts and specific tools required for Precom and commissioning activities for field instruments and packages,
- Reviewing, following up & updating precommissioning / commissioning dossiers,
- Writing with contractor the operational test procedures and all related documents for field instrument checks, and tests in coordination with other commissioning entities,
- Controlling , supervise the reporting of precommissioning / commissioning execution instrument jobs to ensure, that all technical aspects are covered in coordination with ICSS engineer.
PRECOMMISSIONING & COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE:
- As field instrument discipline leader, he is involved in the set-up of Status Index & Technical Database preparation carried out by the CONTRACTOR, and verifies the proper equipment allocation in their Subsystems.
- To write & review Operational Test Procedures and performance tests.
- To verify and monitor the preparation of precommissioning / commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance / preservation procedures of equipment, issued by vendors, are being carried out and will be properly implemented during the different stages of the project.
- Responsible for the field instrument discipline (Instruments & PLCs, LLI, new OFP1 packages and any critical equipment, to review documents, to witness precommissioning / commissioning activities and to ensure they are compliant with Company methodology.
- To prepare the future integration of OFP2 to the OFON complex offshore.
PRECOMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (ON THE YARD):
- To assist the CSL in his activities and hence the works that have been delegated to him.
- To provide reports as per project requirements.
- To participate to all commissioning meetings and all instrument related and technical discussions.
- Witness precommissioning activities performed by OFP2 contractor and ensure, for his discipline, that each subsystem dossier reaches the “Ready For Commissioning” and “Ready For Start-Up” status with associated punch lists.
- To attend/ monitor operational and performance tests.
- Under the control of the Commissioning Site Leader, to liaise with Project Company team (Systems Engineers, his counterpart in engineering / construction), main contractor (Instrument engineers, commissioning team), Vendors (Instrument specialists) and Production team for the OFON Complex
COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (OFFSHORE):
- To monitor and follow up instrument precommissioning / commissioning execution to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and smooth handover Validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To be prepared to directly supervise the instrument commissioning execution jobs, if required.
- To review and validate vendor assistances related to instrument matters.
- To be committed into the respect of target dates with the required work quality for handover.(RFC-RFSU)
- To coordinate with construction teams the punch list item clearance related to his discipline.
- Professional Experience : Between 10 to 15 years solid working experience in Oil & Gas project activities and familiar with typical offshore installation, Commissioning instrument procedures and good knowledge of OPERCOM /ICAPS methodology.
Good ability to organize and manage a team and coordinate his activities and responsibilities with other entities of the project (Package managers, other Commissioning entities and Field Operations Team)
- Requirements : Must have Offshore experience and valid BOSIET.
Mechanical Commissioning Lead Engineer Auto req ID: 4147BR
Title: Mechanical Commissioning Lead Engineer
State or Province: Off-Shore
- Precommissioning and commissioning being done by the Contractor in charge of the engineering and construction of the facilities the personnel from the Company will have to control, follow-up the activities done by the Contractor on his yard in Korea.
- When the platform is offshore the commissioning will be directly controlled by the Company the personnel from Company will lead the commissioning activities and the preparation for the start-up.
Specific Activities PRE-COMMISSIONING & COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE:
- As leader in his discipline, he is involved in the following tasks:
- Review and comments all the commissioning documents, including Operational Test procedures prepared by the Contractor.
- Participate to the construction of the commissioning Database as per OPERCOM methodology,
- Follow-up the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance /preservation procedures of equipment issued by vendors are being carried out during the different steps of the project.
- Involved in Factory Test when they take place for OFP2 subcontracted packages and critical equipment.
- Involved in witnessing of all the activities to ensure that they are compliant with the Company OPERCOM methodology.
PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (ON THE YARDS):
- Insure that the installation of the equipment is properly done with access for the maintenance.
- Control the piping preparation / cleaning / drying is done in accordance with the Company requirements,
- Participate to the meetings with the vendors
- Be proactive to highlight any issue to the Project Management
- Witness pre-com activities performed by OFP2 contractor and ensure that, for his discipline, each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for start-up” status with associated punch list.
- Review the operational tests preparation done by Contractor for each piping equipment,
- With the contractor, review the needs for consumable and temporary equipment required for the commissioning on shore and offshore.
- Follow-up the punch list items issued by the Contractor and if deems necessary issue additional items which shall be recorded in the ICAPS system, and follow-up the clearance as per the OPERCOM procedure.
- Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers and his counterpart in engineering/construction Company team to coordinate his activities and make sure the progress is in line with the Project planning. PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (OFFSHORE) :
- To supervise the execution of commissioning of piping, To plan the mobilisation of the Vendors in accordance with the Project planning and the commissioning progress.
- To monitor and to follow up the execution of offshore completion activities to achieve the commissioning safely and prepare a smooth hand over the Production team.
- To validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To manage the commissioning punch list, issue new items if necessary and follow-up the clearance as per OPERCOM procedure in close cooperation with the construction team.
All during the Project wherever it is, strictly follow the Company requirement in term of safety:
- Follow-up the procedures
- Actively participate to the safety meetings
- Lead when required the Job risk analysis meetings
- Participate to the work permits dossiers preparation
- Make sure the execution of the activity is done in line with the work permit and be committed to stop any unsafe acts.
- Report any anomaly, unsafe act for further analysis and propose corrective actions
- As team leader for the mechanical activities he is accountable for the mechanical isolation of any equipment on which activities is ongoing under a valid work permit up to the closure of the said work permit.
- Qualification : B.Sc. Engineering Civil, Structural/mechanical
- Professional Experience : Between 10-15 years solid working experience in Oil & Gas project activities and familiar with rotating equipment particularly turbo generators (Rolls Royce) and compressors (Thermodyn). - Good knowledge of Opercom methodology will be an advantage.
- Good ability to organize and manage a team and coordinate his activities and responsibilities with other entities of the project (Package managers, other Commissioning entities and Field Operations Team)
- Must have Offshore experience and valid BOSIET.
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.