Apply For Challenging Careers
Posted on: 5 November, 2013
Deadline: 21 November, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Apply for challenging careers in a firm.
- Coordinate the accounting function and tax matters throughoutthe Group and supervise the preparation of final accounts in the companies and divisions of the Group.
- Coordinate and collates the Group budget in consultation with the Company secretary/Group Financial Controller and the Group General Manager.
- Plan and supervise internal and external audits to ensure adherence to financial. accounting and control policies, procedures and standards.
Qualification and Experience/Competences:
- A chartered accountant with a minimum of six (6) years post- qualification cognate experience
- Be computer literate and conversant with computer-based accounting package
- Possess knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (I.F.R.S.)
- Be self-driven, goal-driven and a team player.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application and C.V to:
Not later than 21st November, 2013.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH