Ultra Media Solutions is a creative multi-media company that specializes in result-driven web and multimedia solutions for businesses and individuals interested in superior service delivery with core of our operation revolving around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Training Services
At UMS, we focus on building Websites and online marketing solutions that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses and brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways. We break the difference between physical and online because our solutions provides clients with a strong physical presence online
We are looking for exceptional candidate with cognate experience, male or female living in or around Lagos and is aggressive, presentable, attractive, intelligent, hardworking, self-motivated and digitally creative to join the current Management team
You will be responsible for supervising the implementation of marketing campaigns as well as coordinating the marketing team at our Egbeda office and new Ikeja office (more offices are been projected to be established in Abuja and Lagos Island)
This position will be responsible for improving the company's market position and achieving financial growth.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers using CRM
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with Marketing Executives on approaches to building business
- Training the Marketing Team on marketing techniques and giving advice.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside marketing executives.
- Putting together content marketing strategies/email campaigns for the company’s projects
- Internal and external management of marketing executives, social media handlers and recruiting marketing staff.
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in a relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident influencing others in the marketing and sales chain of the company
- Confident running multiple complex campaigns including budgeting and managing suppliers
- Ability to lead other Marketing Executives under you
- Prior excellence in marketing roles with a real focus on driving thought leadership content, comprehensive knowledge of all social platforms with real hands on attitude
- Experience in creation and execution of marketing plans, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strategic thinker and strong leader with the ability to manage direct line reports, influence others and make sound decisions decisively based on data or insights
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Leads and influences effectively within the organization and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results with limited resource.
- Flair for ambiguity and infectious 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, startup mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Balanced individual who brings 'cando' motivation to work every day
- Collate and distribute dynamic and engaging content through key social platforms as well as actively developing third party partnerships.
- Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
Method of Application
NOTE: Interested candidates that reside in any of the following areas of Lagos: Ikeja, Maryland, Ikotun, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda, Baruwa, Yaba, Ebute-Metta, Ogba, Oshodi, Ketu,, Ipaja, Ayobo, Alimosho, Idimu, Shangisha, Magodo, Gbagada, Bariga, and or other closer areas have better proximity advantage
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale