Latest Vacancies at Transquisite Consulting
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Transquisite Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
Some key responsibilities are:
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with educational institutions within West Africa.
- Delivering excellent product presentations to key stakeholders
- Monitoring, evaluating and gathering feedback and responses to the new program.
- Leveraging existing client relationships to understand new needs/ challenges in the public and private education sector, and identifying solutions.
- Working with internal teams to build the financials for the project
The ideal candidate should have:
- A bachelor's degree in education, psychology or a highly related field.
- Strong educational background in teaching, curriculum development
- Experience in soft skills research will be an advantage.
- Worked/consulted for Top Secondary Private Schools /Universities or other organisations in the educational sector.
- 12+ years’ experience in a business development / sales role within the educational sector
- Proven experience attracting large scale schools
- Must have relevant industry engagements
- Be able to resume in a week.
go to method of application »
The role would involve:
- Planning, reviewing and corrective action planning for the project.
- Managing varied teams, building relationships with key stakeholders in the client environment.
- Monitoring and reporting on project impact, and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- The Project Manager will also be responsible to manage the P&L of the project, by ensuring targets are met, expenses are minimised and manage the budget according to the approved budget plan.
- The Project Manager will deliver the project on time and within budget and scope as well as manage the project team.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly preferred
- 12+ years of experience in CORE project management. Project Management in a strong consulting background is preferred.
- Proven experience successfully managing large scale, complex projects
- Background in business skills, planning, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective, high-level presentations to senior client personnel
- Be able to resume in a week.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transquisite ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Personal Driver at Bizpoint Commercial Services
- IT Manager at Enzo, Krypton and Company
- Admin. Assistant at PG Consulting Limited
- Graphic Designer/Content Writer at Zuriel Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at People Matters
- Application Developer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Workforce Group
- Group Information Systems Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Customer Experience Personnel at UnoCasa Limited