Night Club Manager at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 15 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Develop the staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of staff (training, developing, testing, and coaching).
- Creating sales goals and marketing promotions.
- Build and promote teamwork through proactive interaction.
- Accommodate and anticipate guests needs.
- Accurately forecast staffing needs to ensure optimum customer service.
- Ensure all service standards meet company guidelines.
- Ensure that all products are received in accordance with the venues receiving policies and procedures.
- Conduct conflict resolution, corrective actions and coaching.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal,and state regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements.
- Ensures nightly and/or weekly opening and closing side duties are followed.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Provide administrative support
- Work with preferred partners and organizations in promoting mutual company growth.
- Ensure that private events, catering, and banquets are successfully executed.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling procedures.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the venues preventative maintenance programs.
Required Skills and Experience
- A background in leisure club operation, ideally within a hotel setting.
- An understanding of the importance of flexible working and be confident in your knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- A decisive, strong communicator and able to lead by example.
- Knowledge of profitability analysis and budgeting, cost of sales,and payroll management.
- Knowledge of nightclub operations, fine dining procedures, and beverage service.
- Knowledge of purchasing, receiving, inventories and cost controls as it applies to bar products.
- Knowledge of special events and banquets.
- Knowledge of state and local laws as it applies to liquor, labor, and health code regulations.
- Experienced in providing great service and growing membership through sales activities.
- Proficient in Windows Office, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of POS and back office reporting systems.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Jobs at Pc Recruit Nigeria
- IT Business Developers At HYT Consulting
- Job Opportunities at RS Hunter Limited
- Graduate Finance/Admin Analyst at BP Business Solutions
- Job Openings at CEOAfrica
- Social Media Executive at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
- Field Sales Executives at Afriprise Ltd
- Fresh Jobs at 25th and Staffing