If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cascade Virtual is a full-service company that respond to your administrative and management support needs whenever and wherever you are. Virtual Assistants are experienced administrative and personal assistants who work from a distance, responding to tasks that are posted in the unique 3 STEP PROCESS for work completion by anyone needing help to complete their to-do list, grow their business, run a busy household, or keep up with an active calendar.
Need an appointment made? An online purchase followed up? Research on your next vacation or topic for your next article? How about an appointment with the dentist? We’re here 24 hours a day to make it all happen for you and to leave you a little time to relax. Cascade virtual can transcribe the minutes of your last business meeting for distribution the next day, prepare an annotated bibliography for your research brief, enter data into a spreadsheet for your next presentation or get you reservations at your favorite restaurant for an evening out. Cascade Virtual Assistants provide the extra administrative support you require and you pay for only the work that is delivered to you, helping you cut costs while you’re achieving more. Are you ready to give us a try?
OBJECTIVE: To build and develop a strong social media presence with the aim of creating brand awareness and developing a client base traffic through multiple social media channels
Position Type: Work from Home
- Develop a Social Media Strategy for a new startup company.
- Directly manage social media channels to drive performance using adopted social media strategies and goal.
- Use a data driven approach via analytics for monitoring and reporting impact of online marketing campaigns.
- Research and advocate for new platforms, programs and technologies that will enhance set goals.
- Design monthly social calendars with input from the team.
- Recommend strategies and provide key insights relevant to the brand from analysis of campaign analytics.
- Use productive online research skills to monitor and understand the current market and competitors.
- Summarize generated reviews, insights and conversations to create actionable reports that will lead to optimization.
- Respond to online comments to foster positive community and add value to the users.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Manage content.
- Promote company and website through social media adverts and digital media.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video and HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Good command of English Language (Spoken and written)
- Must be a highly motivated Individual, self starter, and able to Independently execute professional expectations with minimal supervision
- Strong demonstrable experience in a wide range of social media platforms
- Customer oriented with a positive attitude
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Excellent consulting, editing, (photo, video, text) presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a strong handle on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) would be of good advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, Business or other related major
- Must have own computer and access to the Internet throughout the work hours (Skype account is absolutely essential for this role)
THE FUN PART OF WORKING FOR US
- Be part of a talented team
- Opportunity to grow with the team as this is a startup company
- Enjoy working from home
- Be in control of your time
- Opportunity to organize your schedule by striking a work /life balance
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to email@example.com