AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the
AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in
Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at
its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt
Job summary: We are a construction company and we are in need of an Electrical Engineer who will assist the Electrical Engineer in the design, supervision and other Engineering projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of electromechanical equipment including Electrical equipment, generating plants, ducting, Electrical Panels for building and other engineering projects.
- Carry out equipment and plant selection of electromechanical equipment for building services and other engineering projects.
- Prepare detailed drawings and specification
- Carry out design and load collation as directed by the Senior Electrical Engineers.
- Autocad drafting of electrical design.
- Review workshop drawing for constructions
- Supervision of construction and installation work for Electrical equipment, generating plants, Electrical Panels and Pipeline engineering.
- Liase with other disciplines (Project managers, Architects and other Engineers to coordinate design of Engineering Projects).
- Prepare and submit project report and progress reports as appropriate
- participate in risk analysis and management workshop.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale