Sales Development Manager at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 10 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mondelez International
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ'z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Job Number: 1709193
Locations: Lagos and Benin, Edo
Job: Field Sales
- In the role of Sales Development Manager, you will have accountability over a territory and be responsible for driving the business with various customers - both small and large retail grocery customers.
- You will work with your customers to identify programs and merchandising opportunities to grab the attention of consumers and sell our products, ultimately being responsible for delivering the sales and profit goals for your accounts.
- Your performance is easily recognizable and you can put your own stamp and impact on business results and see the difference you can make.
- You will be directly responsible for the success of your business - how sweet is that!?
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory. . Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area.
- Good first degree in any related discipline. Sales experience is a distinct advantage
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills. Ability to communicate in local dialect of territory is essential
- Demonstrated ability in collaborative work style, relationship management, initiative and follow through.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mondelez International career website on mondelez.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mondelez InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Consumer Connections Marketing Manager at SABmiller Plc
- Quality Assurance Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- General Manager at JMG Limited
- Job Openings at Drury Industries (30 Positions)
- Head, Supply Chain at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Revenue Finance Manager at the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited