If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
The core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be riding authorised 200cc motorcycle within the Lagos metropolis and it immediate environs.
- Transfer items between the outlets and Head Office
- Pickup and Delivery of mails and parcels for ecommerce business unit of the company
- Keep record of daily visits in the vehicle log books
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Company
- Good knowledge of Lagos and its environs
- Minimum Education level- SSCE/GCE, OND. Would have to tender original certificates
- Must be a skilful motorcycle driver with little or no accident rate
- Must be physically fit
- Must be hardworking, diligent, punctual and ready to work
- Must be willing to weekdays and some weekends
- Must be PRESENTABLE
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate/OND in any discipline;
- 2-3 years working experience
- Must have a current Rider’s License
- Must be able to read and write
go to method of application »
Details: Job Description:
- Drive vehicle for official purposes or otherwise as requested.
- Always observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations.
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external clients
- Must be punctual.
- Must ensure that the vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times and ready for use.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times and notify the Admin Unit when there are faults/damages.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc. before starting the day’s work
- Ensure vehicle repairs and periodic servicing of vehicles are carried out properly by company recommended mechanic.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, oil changes etc.
- Ensure the vehicles are refuelled as and when required by Accounts department.
- Ensure the delivery of any written communications from the company to clients and also delivery/pickup from outside the company as instructed.
- Inspect the company vehicle
- Must be conversant with several alternative routes within and out of Lagos
- Assists staff in functions that will enhance their work flow.
- Other duties as may be assigned to you by the Admin department
- Must be at least a SSCE Certificate
- At least 4-5 years professional driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and Age between 25-35years.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Good knowledge of road network.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills. Applicant must be resident in Lagos
- Must be flexible and able to work on rotational weekends
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to drive long distances
Remuneration is very attractive.
Applicant should be leaving around Lekki-Ajah Axis. Office Location: Lekki/Ajah
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below