General Manager at a Leading FMCG Multinational Company - Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mindfield Resources - Our client, one of the leading FMCG multinational, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- "There are Leaders and then there those who Lead "..we are looking for a Lion Hearted Leader who can inspire in a challenging market scenario in West Africa.
- While the markets are turbulent the role is based out of Nigeria and leads the growth and expansion agenda for the West African markets.
- What is the driving mandate for the role..increasing profitability , increasing market share, introducing new lines of products, growing and managing a high performing team.
- You would be responsible for for overall health of the Business with respect to Market Share, Sales Value & Volume, Profits . Developing the Business Plan and Financial Budgets and Targets for the Business Unit . Experience in opening new markets, managing P&L is critical.
- Happy to share more details with relevant candidates ..i.e. relevant candidates are defined as high performing holistic sales professionals from the consumer goods industry with extensive experience in the West African markets and preferably outside as well. With a track record of opening and establishing emerging markets. High preference for candidates based in the West Africa currently.
- Looking for a seasoned professional who carries 15+ years of experience in the consumer goods industry.
- Leading the growth agenda you would look at identifying opportunities / running the due diligence on identifying the right distributor, developing and nurturing a high performing team.
- You should be a leader who is highly intuitive and can fly by the seat of your pants in a dynamic market situation where day to day operational issues can be road blocks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindfield Resources career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at Ashaka Cement Limited
- Electrical Assembler at JMG Limited
- Truck Drivers Recruitment at Dangote Cement Plc
- Area Sales Manager - North at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Quality Assurance Team Lead at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- AutoCad Engineer at JMG Limited
- Demand Safety Manager- (Contractor) at Diageo
- Category Manager - Dairy at Promasidor Nigeria