At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
We are poised to support all kinds of organisations to seamlessly achieve their goals by identifying their human resources needs and proffering a cutting edge solution to meet those needs. Our clients can be sure of significantly reducing their costs, increasing efficiency and productivity through our array of HR services.
We offer variety of services which include recruitment, selection and placement of the best fit for each position, outsourced cloud-based real time HR software, cloud-based real time payroll processing, profiling, vendors sourcing and learning and development.
Our client is A Confectionary Company
- She must be familiar with how to bake and the use of commercial mixing machines, ovens, and other large-scale baking equipment.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Ensuring the reception area is impeccably clean/safe/organized at all times.
- Candidates should reside on the Island.
- Young, presentable, vibrant and tech-savvy
- B.Sc/HND required with relevant experience in a cake and confectionary company.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
go to method of application »
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- HND/BSc required and Proven experience as Pastry Chef, baker or relevant role
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
Method of Application
Send your C.V and Application to email@example.com using the desired Position as Subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.