Business Development Representatives at Oracle Nigeria
Posted on: 16 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Job Ref: 170006NF
- Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues.
- Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
- A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence.
- Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities.
- Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners.
- Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle*s sales of product.
- Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection.
- Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle*s products to leverage large revenue opportunities.
- Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- 2-5 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales, marketing, or business development experience preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a team selling environment.
- Business and account planning implementation experience.
- Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group