Cash Officers at Action Against Hunger | ACF International
Posted on: 15 February, 2017
Deadline: 19 February, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-Inter
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
- Support Cash PM with the development of detailed work plans for assigned LGA.
- Implement detailed work plan for cash team at LGA level activities in collaboration with cash assistant.
- Ensure that targeting of beneficiaries to receive cash transfers is carried out transparently and accountably.
- Ensure integration of cash transfer and nutrition interventions within the communities and at the health facilities.
- Improve on the linkages between the beneficiaries in the cash based transfer program and other ongoing programs in the community where applicable
- Coordinate monitoring and reporting of program activities within assigned LGA
- Responsible for taking consistent follow-ups of the program activities to ensure that program objectives and outputs are achieved
- Coordinate closely with the Cash PM to ensure that cross-LGA programs are being implemented in synergy.Coordinate closely with the cash and nutrition teams in different LGAs on cross-learning with the aim of revising and improving approaches.
- Participate in and inform longer-term discussions with the program team (cash and nutrition) regarding program implementation strategy.
- Support M&E team in activities monitoring (market assessments, baseline, endline, post distribution monitoring, price monitoring, focused group discussions, vendor monitoring etc)
- Ensure regular field visits to monitor the ongoing project activities conducted by Cash Assistants and Community Mobilization Officers
- Where appropriate, prepare regular reporting for submission to LGA authorities with validation of Cash Program Manager
- Support complaint response mechanism by receiving, recording and reporting complaints from beneficiaries, community leaders, community volunteers and other stakeholders
- Plan and sensitize of beneficiaries on use of smartcards, payment mechanism, their rights and benefits, CRM, nutrition and WASH.
- Coordinate with vendors on timing of cash disbursement and mobilize beneficiaries for cash collection at vendor disbursement sites.
- Conduct vendors monitoring to supervise cash disbursement, record and report device and smartcard challenges to Cash PM.
- Monitoring of biweekly price monitoring within the assigned LGA in collaboration with M&E team.
- Collaboration with other partners including MOH, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs and the UN working in this area
- Work in collaboration with the communities and local leaders at all stages of project implementation
- Ensure that documentation is properly done for all items distributed (donation certificates, delivery notes, beneficiary lists and supply request order)
- Ensure all cash advances received from finance are properly retired after each activity
- In collaboration with the Cash PM plan the activities to be carried out by ACF at facility or community level in advance and provide weekly and monthly reports on the same in a timely manner
- Ensures close collaboration with the Nutrition team, health facility staffs, CVs, district and ward heads and other community actors to ensure that the CBT activities are linked to the activities at the health facility
- Provides timely coherent analysis of the community situation in relation to nutrition, health, food security and livelihood and water and sanitation situation to the program team
- To provide reports according to the requirements of the cash program manager (Bi - weekly updates, success stories, case studies etc.)
- Participate in writing situation reports with information on food security, WASH or security information at the community as needed and/or requested
- Including, but not limited to: Compiles weekly and monthly reports and ensuring timely submission of such written reports to the Cash PM for consolidation and sharing with the multisectoral program manager
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience in humanitarian PQA or M & E
- Experience in designing and leading internal and external evaluation
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for national teams
- Proven ability to translate evaluated results into learning strategies
- Familiarity with nutrition, healthcare and systems
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
- Previous experience with food security and livelihoods programming
- Previous experience with ACF
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Action Against Hunger | ACF-International career website on action-against-hunger-4.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Action Against Hunger | ACF-InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Request for Proposals at Neem Foundation
- Case Management Officer at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC)
- Call for Bid at Mercy Corps
- Safety & Security Officer at INTERSOS
- Job Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Pharmacy Storekeeper at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Emergency Field Coordinator at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International