Sales Manager Vacancy at an Office Manufacturing Company - WowJobs
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at WOW Jobs
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Our client is an office furniture manufacturing company.
- Developed and grew sales pipelines from distributors to end customers through channel incentives.
- Responsible for developing a close knit and healthy working relationship with retail team in order to grow pipeline and boost sales
- Responsible for organizing all Dealer/Channels Partners conference for the Consumer Electronics business unit.
- Responsible for managing, motivating and continuous transfer of skills and knowledge to members of the team
- Collaborates with Sales team to establish and control budgets for sales promotions and trade show expenses.
- Drived sales at retail point and improved market share of various channels managed.
- Carried Out in-store training transactions on; New products arrival, Advocacy, customer care and soft skills with retailers & sales operations in over 100 retail outlets in south east region Nigeria.
- Proactively carried out timely deployment of all national trade/consumer initiatives that aid sell out increase at retail level.
- Managed key account partners and created an additional 35 new accounts with Minimum monthly value of 2M in various channels handled in my region.
- Proactively initiate and execute dealer partnership program quarterly.
- Proactively monitor and report on channels performance against agreed targets.
- Identify gaps in dealers coverage and operations and proffer corrective measures to ensure quality of our dealers/retailers network.
- 4+ years experience of channel sales.
- Strong knowledge of Abuja and its environs
- Account management experience
- Corporate sales experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WOW JobsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Reps at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Data Cataloguer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accounting Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Laboratory Trainees at Dangote Group
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited