Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Core purpose of the Job:
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by;
- Understanding the Organizations’ customers’ and market needs.
- Developing compelling concept papers and proposals that meet the needs of customers and funding organizations.
- Closing on new business opportunities.
- Seeking input from content experts, marketing department, and operations team on program and proposal development.
- Developing business models and detailed project budgets.
- Ensuring that new projects are appropriately resourced.
- Preparing project information for review, vetting, and final “green-lighting” from Management Team.
- Finalizing working relationships and agreements.
- Building longer term relationships with key customers.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with key areas of the organization including marketing, portfolios, human resources and finance.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- Must have analytical and detail orientation
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting
- Must have high energy, be organizationally agile, and have the ability to transform concepts into action
- A degree in Business Administration.
- Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through effective Business Management;
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management.
- Achievement of all set targets
- Define and develop business plans for the Business Unit
- Facilitate the development of existing & new businesses and ensure these are aligned to overall plan (includes implementation, risk mitigation and contingency plans)
- Ensure all projects/proposals are well defined in terms of detailed deliverables and time frames
- Gender: Female
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited