Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Core purpose of the Job:
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by;
- Understanding the Organizations’ customers’ and market needs.
- Developing compelling concept papers and proposals that meet the needs of customers and funding organizations.
- Closing on new business opportunities.
- Seeking input from content experts, marketing department, and operations team on program and proposal development.
- Developing business models and detailed project budgets.
- Ensuring that new projects are appropriately resourced.
- Preparing project information for review, vetting, and final “green-lighting” from Management Team.
- Finalizing working relationships and agreements.
- Building longer term relationships with key customers.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with key areas of the organization including marketing, portfolios, human resources and finance.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- Must have analytical and detail orientation
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting
- Must have high energy, be organizationally agile, and have the ability to transform concepts into action
- A degree in Business Administration.
- Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through effective Business Management;
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management.
- Achievement of all set targets
- Define and develop business plans for the Business Unit
- Facilitate the development of existing & new businesses and ensure these are aligned to overall plan (includes implementation, risk mitigation and contingency plans)
- Ensure all projects/proposals are well defined in terms of detailed deliverables and time frames
- Gender: Female
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- IT Support Personnel at Realworld Systems Geo IT Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Project Mechanical Engineer at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants
- Business Services Manager at Human Edge Limited