The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc. (NASCON)
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance technicians specialised in working on system that are both electrical and mechanical in composition. The role involves performing preventative and regular maintenance on electro-mechanical systems and training in handling moderate and complex repair work.
- Install, maintain and repair a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on Installed electric and mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with electrical and mechanical machinery by following precedential steps and corrective actions.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain electrical and mechanical systems.
- Install electric parts and hardware using appropriate tools equipment such as soldering irons
- Fabricate replacements (temporarily where possible) for unavailable parts until they can be procured from the vendor
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and cover letters to: Nasconcareers@dangote.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.